Vice President – Global Marketing
Place of work: Cambridge, MA (USA)
GENFIT is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drug candidates and diagnostic solutions targeting liver diseases, in particular those of metabolic origin, and hepatobiliary diseases, where there is still considerable unmet need.
The Vice President – Global Marketing will provide the leadership, vision and functional expertise for developing a comprehensive global marketing plan, managing the launch excellence process and executing flawlessly in order to maximize the commercial potential of Elafibranor and other pipeline compounds.
This position reports to the Executive VP, Marketing & Commercial Development.
Essential job responsibilities
- To develop a best-in-class strategic launch plan globally for Elafibranor and ensure seamless execution of plan to meet or exceed business objectives.
- To develop the tactical and execution plans for the US launch and to supervise the development of tactical and execution plans for EU5 launches.
- To demonstrates high level of professional expertise within the functional discipline.
- To build and drive the global marketing team by creating and communicating a compelling vision and by leading by example with integrity and flexibility.
- To hire and to develop best in class marketing talent by building a talent pipeline and managing succession planning.
- To develop and maintain highly collaborative and effective cross-functional working relationships with US and European teams.
- To develop key external relationships with opinion leaders, vendors, agencies and business partners.
- To effectively drive (timeline, cost) the execution in all tactical activities including market research, product promotion and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry in a marketing capability or related experience (including sales, market access, market research, etc.).
- Successful track record developing pre-commercialization launch plans and building significant pharmaceutical brands, preferably in markets with a strong primary care component.
- Proven ability to develop clear, differentiated and compelling brand positioning based on deep customer insights.
- Proven ability to develop strong and broad industry relationships and network with agencies and vendors.
- Solid industry experiences including working with pharmacy chains, advocacy, payers and PBMs and incorporating HEOR into marketing plan.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to effectively engage various stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace, international environment and to deal with ambiguity
- Autonomy, flexibility and adaptability to work in a biotech company
- Deep understanding of the US pharmaceutical market dynamics and stakeholders with a demonstrated ability to maneuver in a fluid environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (40% to 50%).
- MBA degree, advanced degree or continued education in business.
- Experience in diabetes, metabolic diseases or hepatology.
- Experience with digital advertising, including DTC.
- Experience of global launches.
- Good command of French or any European languages is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Aude Jacheet at: firstname.lastname@example.org.