Senior Research Project Manager – NASH, fibrosis and cirrhosis
Location: Lille (North of France) – Eurasanté Biocluster site
GENFIT is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drug candidates and diagnostic solutions targeting liver diseases, in particular those of metabolic origin, and hepatobiliary diseases, where there is still considerable unmet need.
We’re offering a unique opportunity to join our dynamic and highly committed R&D team focused on the discovery of novel therapies for the treatment of NASH, fibrotic diseases and cirrhosis. Within the framework of our innovative research projects, we are seeking an outstanding research manager that has proven experience in drug discovery evaluation, and extensive knowledge in the field of chronic liver diseases.
Your motivation, autonomy, creativity and managerial skills will be invaluable assets to timely deliver studies on drug candidate evaluation in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To define the research objectives and challenges and insure that the program activities adhere to the global R&D strategy and timelines.
- To provide timely & effective reporting to the management team
- To coordinate the preclinical studies including in vitro and in vivo pharmacology
- To manage the project’s team and to ensure their continuous training and knowledge
- To keep up with the scientific literature and competitive landscape
- You will also have a chance to contribute to other programs/projects or transversal activities on an ad hoc basis
- PhD in biology or pharmacology and post-doctoral experience in liver diseases
- Good hands-on knowledge in chronic liver disease model development
- Documented previous exposure to drug discovery in a biotech or pharma environment
- Successful & relevant experience in team and project management (min 2 years)
- Fluent in English, you know how to convey technical & scientific knowledge in a concise & contemporary fashion. As a minimum, you have a good command of French, both spoken & written.
- You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and your team spirit.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Aude Jacheet at: email@example.com.