Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
GENFIT is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drug candidates and diagnostic solutions targeting liver diseases, in particular those of metabolic origin, and hepatobiliary diseases, where there is still considerable unmet need.
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting our US Clinical Development team members and their activities.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
› Management of calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings
› Organizing in-person and online events
› Booking national and international travel
› Preparing and submitting expense reports
› Corresponding with other departments, including Legal and Finance
› Supporting in-office and remote team members with administrative activities
› Liaising and collaborating with the Clinical Development teams in France located in the Headquarters.
› Problem-solving related to logistical challenges for the team
› Maintaining good awareness of the Clinical Development’s priorities and activities
– Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– More advanced Information Systems knowledge a plus
– Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language. French language is a plus
– Effective time management and organizational skills, proven ability to navigate across time zones
– Attention to detail and accuracy in work
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and contractors
– Responsive and adaptable
– Sense of discretion and confidentiality
- At least 2 years of experience in administrative support
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical industry a plus
- Previous position of Executive Assistant a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Aude Jacheet at: firstname.lastname@example.org.