2019 International Liver Congress™
Date: April 11-14, 2019
Location: Vienna - AustriaGENFIT is a bronze sponsor and will participate in the 2019 EASL International Liver Congress. GENFIT's presentations (four abstracts) will highlight the clinical results of elafibranor, a dual alpha/delta PPAR agonist, including a late breaker presentation on the results of our Phase 2 in primary biliary cholangitis (PBC). Additional presentations detail GENFIT’s approach to evaluating elafibranor as the basis for combination therapies in NASH that will highlight new results on the complementary actions of both of GENFIT’s drug candidates, elafibranor and nitazoxanide, to reduce fibrosis in NASH. GENFIT will also provide key insights on its diagnostic test NIS4™ aiming at identifying NASH patients eligible for treatment.
« Late breaker » oral presentation
- Saturday, April 13, 2019, 4:15pm – 4:30pm
- Saturday, April 13, 2019, 8:30am – 8:45am
- Friday, April 12, 2019, 9AM–5PM
- Saturday, April 13, 2019, 9AM–5PM
- Thursday, April 11 (7:30 am – 8:30 am, Room Strauss 1-2): GENFIT will sponsor a satellite symposium: “Towards a comprehensive management of patients with chronic non-viral liver diseases: NASH & PBC” animated by Mary E. Rinella, MD (Chair); Quentin Anstee, BSc (Hons), MB BS, PhD; Vlad Ratziu, MD, PhD; Jörn M. Schattenberg, MD and Donna Cryer, JD;
- Friday, April 12: GENFIT will host a KOL event focused on the NASH/PBC space for institutional investors and research analysts, with Vlad Ratziu, MD, PhD and Jörn M. Schattenberg, MD;
- Friday, April 12: GENFIT will organize an Investigator meeting on PBC clinical trials chaired by Jörn M. Schattenberg, MD;
- GENFIT and its awareness initiative The NASH Education Program™ will be exhibiting at booth #240 throughout the meeting.
- Following last year’s success, The NASH Education Program™ is proud to be part of the 2nd International NASH Day, June 12, led by a consortium of patient advocacy organizations, medical and professional societies, spearheaded by the Global Liver Institute.
Save this event:Export Ical