2018 EASL International Liver Congress
Date: April 11-14, 2018
Location: Paris - FranceGENFIT is a silver sponsor and will participate in the 2018 EASL International Liver Congress.
GENFIT's presentations will highlight progress in NASH diagnostics, combination therapies and deep-learning applications in medical imaging.
- Thursday April 12, 2018 (9 AM - 5 PM)
- “Expression profiling of 728 miRNAs in a NASH model identifies excellent correlations of hepatic and circulating miR-34a levels with histological lesions in rats and men”, G. Cordonnier et al. (THU482);
- “Elafibranor and nitazoxanide synergize to reduce fibrosis in a NASH model”, R. Walczak et al. (THU494);
- From Thursday, April 12 to Saturday, April 14, 2018 (9 AM - 5 PM)
- “Validation of NIS4 algorithm for detection of NASH at risk of cirrhosis in 467 NAFLD patients prospectively screened for inclusion in the RESOLVE-IT trial”, R. Hanf et al. (LBP020);
- “A deep-learning approach for pattern recognition allows rapid and reproducible quantification of histological NASH parameters: integration into the QuPath platform”, E. Rexhepaj et al. (LBP031).
- Tuesday April 10, 2018
- S. Mégnien, CMO of GENFIT and member of the Steering Committee of the Liver Forum, will co-chair a working group of the Liver Forum #8, which aims to optimize drug development for the treatment of NASH patients in collaboration with regulatory agencies, learned societies, as well as academic and industry stakeholders;
- Friday April 13, 2018
- 12.30 PM: GENFIT will host a KOL lunch focused on the NASH/PBC space for institutional investors and research analysts, with S. A. Harrison, MD, V. Ratziu, MD, PhD and J. Schattenberg, MD;
- 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM (Room South 1): GENFIT will support a satellite symposium organized by The NASH Education Program™: “Game changers in NASH management” animated by R. Loomba, MD, MHSc (Chair); V. Ratziu, MD, PhD; J-F. Dufour, MD; S. Francque, MD, PhD.
- GENFIT will be exhibiting at booth #120 throughout the meeting;
- GENFIT encourages attendees to stop by The NASH Education Program™’s booth #350 to get more information on the International NASH Day, which will take place on June 12, 2018.
Save this event:Export Ical