2018 AASLD The Liver Meeting®
Date: November 9-13, 2018
Location: San Francisco - United-StatesGENFIT will attend the 2018 AASLD The Liver Meeting.
On this occasion, GENFIT will present new data, ahead of key results expected in 2018 and 2019:
- NASH Diagnostic: oral presentation, Sunday, November 11
- Treatment with elafibranor: “Poster of distinction” and poster, Friday, November 9
- NASH diagnosis through deep learning: Poster, Saturday, November 10
Additionally, the Company will hold several types of meetings throughout the event:
- Prior to the new Phase 2 clinical data for elafibranor in PBC by year end 2018, GENFIT will hold a NASH/PBC KOL Meeting during AASLD, providing financial analysts and institutional investors a unique opportunity to understand how medical and scientific opinion leaders approach the challenges posed by these diseases and how they evaluate the potential of diagnostic and therapeutic solutions currently under development.
- GENFIT will continue to engage with key stakeholders in order to move forward with the set up of its first Market Access Advisory Board that will be held in January next year.
- Following the success of the 1st International NASH Day, GENFIT will host the first steering committee aimed at preparing the 2019 edition. It will be organized together with learned societies and patients associations who are expected to play an increasingly important leadership role. Feedback from the satisfaction survey run over the summer will help further increase the scale of the next edition.
- From November 10 to 12, GENFIT will be present at the “Moscone North and South Convention Center” exhibition hall, allowing all scientific and medical staff attending the event to keep informed on the ongoing R&D programs. The institutional booth #635 and The NASH Education Program booth #244 will welcome meeting attendees.
Abstracts and additional information are available on the event's website.
Save this event:Export Ical